Thursday, August 13, 2009

No activity


After the conference I did not read anything. I went over some of the readings but was not really reading them.

German is taking all my time. Now it is up to 8 hours study including the lectures. I like it. I will be done with it for a while at the end of August. Then up to November, there will be a lot of bureaucracy, moving, applications, registrations. Then hopefully I can start to study and write.

First I want to finish Parsons readings. Maybe while I am going through all the boring and disturbing stuff in Sep and Oct, I can read them piece by piece.

Oh and I got the funding for my presentation in the conference. Yay!

And I also decided to make my CV online. I should actually start to look for jobs for the six months without scholarship in Berlin. How I wish I could teach logic!

Here is my cv now: My CV




No comments: