Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Online vs. Social

My online life collapses when my social life takes its normal course. Oh well, I guess each of us choose in which way to evolve. I am oscillating between physical/social and mind. There is dualism then after all; or else, for the lucky ones, synthesis.

I have concluded my proposal suggesting that there is a logical way to explain immediacy in mathematical intuition (if it is in Kantian sense) . However I also believe that mathematical intuition is a concept we need to redefine. Do we really need singularity, immediacy?

Now I need to read some more Parsons. Peter Smith has just published an online reader/commenter on Parsons' last book, Ontology and Mathematics. But the academic semester is already getting overwhelming, don't know when I am going to find time to read these interesting stuff.

No comments: